1.1 Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital Mahidol University
1.2 Consortium of Thai Medical Schools
Digital transformation has rapidly brought many organizations tremendous changes, which is the apparent challenges, also Thai education. Therefore, modern teaching and learning have applied many innovations; contribute facility to a variety of learning ability and adapt blended learning style to reduce disparity. Medical education inevitably also has needed a higher level of reformation to ensure that students can develop lifelong learning skill and receive educational equalization along with every aspect of life. Improving medical education is to fully equip all graduates to handle nowadays society and health care system demand, also with future needs.
On this occasion, Consortium of Thai Medical Schools (COTMES) cooperates with Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University launches The 20th Thai Medical Education Conference under the theme of “Educational disruption in medical schools” to respond to digital era adaptation and disruption. Medical schools need to realize their abilities, show their potentials and entrust educational quality management to produce quality graduates with wisdom skills, social skills, and relationship skills. Moreover, the conference is served as a bridge between each medical school to share their knowledge, experiences, and research presentations for developing excellence in medical education and creates academic work and professional productivities.
1. To contribute and share medical education knowledge to medical teachers, medical staffs, educational staffs and Thai or foreign medical students.
2. To publish academic work productivities and researches in medical education field to encourage connection in Thailand and worldwide.
1. To create knowledge and experience sharing to improve and develop medical education effectively.
2. To publish academic work productivities and researches in medical education field.
3. To create cooperation, coordinating and unity of medical education connection between medical schools in Thailand and nation.