Application for TMEC2019 Booth Exhibition
The 20th Thai Medical Education Conference Srisavarindira Building, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand on 11th to 13th December 2019
Term of Exhibition
1. Space allocation will be made in the order by which your application forms were received and sponsor package fees were paid (FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS).
2. The space of exhibition/booth will be assigned per package. If sponsor requires more space, sponsor has to register for additional package.
Terms of Luncheon symposium (1 hour/ 50-80 seats)
1. Conference organizer will send Luncheon symposium schedule to all level package sponsors.
2. Conference organizer will summarize the list of sponsors and inform them about the deadline for sending the topic theme, speaker names, desired speaking date and quantity of participants.
3. Criteria of Luncheon symposium assignment are as follows:
3.1 The time for Luncheon symposium schedule will be based on the order of registration and payment of sponsor (FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS).
3.2 The luncheon has a limited number of food. If the sponsor requires more, please inform conference organizer.
4. Diamond Package sponsor will be provided a luncheon symposium room. An additional 100,000 Baht will be required for the second room.
5. The quantity of luncheon symposium topics will be at the preference of the conference organizer or committee.
6. Luncheon speakers are requested to consistently follow the given time period for presentation (12PM to 1PM).