How to Apply for Short Training Course at Siriraj Hospital?
Siriraj is the first and the largest medical school in Thailand and was praised as the hospital of the land.
We are over 130 years of age. Nevertheless, we always embrace new knowledge and technology and enjoy interactions with foreign medical schools and other organizations worldwide to train with us.
To apply for International short training courses at Siriraj,
please send us the required documents as shown below (all documents must be scanned or converted into pdf file format) and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of Intention addressed to the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, stating your objectives, period (starting date and duration) and field of training, and the source of funding (If none, please state “self-funding”)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Fill in the Training Application Form
- The prospective trainees shall submit the training proposal to the International Relations Office at least FOUR months in advance.
- Fees might be charged as a contribution towards the cost of training.
- The letter of intention and letter of recommendation must contain your organization’s logo (with the applicant’s authentic signature on a letter of intention, and the authentic signature of the applicant’s supervisor on a letter of recommendation).
- Prospective applicants should possess practical English skills (listening, speaking, reading, etc.)