HOW TO APPLY
To apply for International short training courses at Siriraj,
please send us the required documents as shown below (all documents must be scanned or converted into pdf file format) and submit them to email@example.com
1. Letter of Intention addressed to the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, stating your objectives, period (starting date and duration) and field of training, and the source of funding (If none, please state “self-funding”)
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. Letter of Recommendation
4. Fill in the Training Application Form
– The prospective trainees shall submit the training proposal to the International Relations Office at least FOUR months in advance.
– Fees might be charged as a contribution towards the cost of training.
– The letter of intention and letter of recommendation must contain your organization’s logo seal (with the authentic signature of the applicant (on a letter of intention) and the applicant’s supervisor (on a letter of recommendation).
– Prospective applicants should possess practical English skills (listening, speaking, reading, etc.)