Siriraj Urticaria and Angioedema Center
Siriraj Urticaria and Angioedema Center provides diagnosis, counseling, treatment for patients with urticaria. To manage patient-specific urticaria treatment, we have multiple laboratory tests to identify the cause of urticaria. Our team consists of multidisciplinary staffs including doctors specialized in urticaria, nurses and scientists.
Siriraj Urticaria and Angioedema Center passed the standard criteria for excellent quality and management and has been verified by GA²LEN, the Global Allergy and Asthma European Network as one of the Urticaria Centers of Reference and Excellence (UCARE) and Angioedema Centers of Reference and Excellence (ACARE) centers.
Siriraj Urticaria and Angioedema Center is available on Wednesdays during 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. in room 47 on the 4th floor of Out-patient Department Building, Siriraj Hospital.
Telephone number is (+66)2-419-7380 ext. 9415
– Diagnosis, counseling, treatment for urticaria
– Skin prick test
– Autologous serum skin test
– Other tests such as FricTest®, dermographic tester, TempTest®, delayed pressure urticaria
test and vibratory test
- Prof. Kanokvalai Kulthanan, M.D.
- Assoc. Prof. Papapit Tuchinda, M.D.
- Assoc. Prof. Leena Chularojanamontri, M.D.
- Dr. Chuda Rujitharanawong, M.D.
Other healthcare providers:
1.Samruay Pinkaew, B.Ed., M.Sc.
2.Nattacha Chanchaemsri, B.Sc.
3.Sasipha Nuttawong, B.Sc.
4.Piengchan Pookab, R.N.